MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Luciano Pitronello solidarity thread

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 04:23 PM   #54
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Luciano Pitronello solidarity thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Then I hope you have made a decision to keep your money under the mattress and have made a vow not to buy or own absolutely anything that was produced by a public company. It's the honourable route for you to take.
Of course I don't expect a reply, you must have blown up your computer in the night, right? Down with DELL, down with APPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smash technology now!

Well i have kept some money in the Government Instruments and the Private ones which can be trusted. I dont buy into the most of the Tall Claims that most of the companies do make.

And Todays Technology is gonna be Obsolete in the next 3 or 4 years. What are you gonna do about it.

Todays Tablets will be inconequential in the next 3 or 4 years. Latching onto it will make you Stupid. Or Waitt..........
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote