MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #1035
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The shepherd is back to herd his sheep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
A recent study shows that 90% of women don't like men in pink shirts. Ironically or not, 90% of men in pink shirts don't like women.
I'm in the 10% and so is he:

Quote:
I like to think that I'm funnier than that. I'm noticing a bit of an obsession with violence from your part. Expected, we are the product of what we abstain ourselves from.

So what did you say? I need a laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Trips wants to biff Vercetti the resident white power expert on this board.
That guy is a nutjob.

Quote:
The way Tripwires indulges herself in debates with some of the batshit people on this site is nothing short of endearing. Girl's got courage, I'll give her that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Well she is a lawyer, so that could be something to do with it.
Nah, truth is that I'm just bored.

Quote:
There was a guy back home who bagged the Norwegian handball team. They were shit in the qualies, but stepped it up in the finals. He said if they will win gold. There is a cycle race called the "Sports Gala" and he do it in speedos and a vest
Guess he'll have to eat his words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
this is also true for a lot of MTF posters
Well said.