MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 06:20 AM   #1034
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The shepherd is back to herd his sheep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
The way Tripwires indulges herself in debates with some of the batshit people on this site is nothing short of endearing. Girl's got courage, I'll give her that.

Watched a bit of that Mex - Brazil match, hilarious how the Brazilians started going at eachother, they were more pissed about the result than anyone else on that stadium.
Well she is a lawyer, so that could be something to do with it.

There was a guy back home who bagged the Norwegian handball team. They were shit in the qualies, but stepped it up in the finals. He said if they will win gold. There is a cycle race called the "Sports Gala" and he do it in speedos and a vest

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!