MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Luciano Pitronello solidarity thread

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 01:06 AM   #43
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Luciano Pitronello solidarity thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
you're a bit of a sicko, right? i advice you to go see get a psyichologist/psyquiatric combo. there might still be some hope with the proper treatment.
I see nothing sick with treating criminals with cruelty and brutality to discourage others from similar acts. If you ever saw a crippled wretch, as a result of his crimes, would you entertain similar actions? All of your "principles" and "morals" that go against the law would quickly evaporate. Society needs order and treating criminals with sympathy and kid gloves is not the way to go about achieving that order.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote