MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Luciano Pitronello solidarity thread

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2012, 10:33 PM   #37
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Luciano Pitronello solidarity thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
And Abraxas: one can tell you've never lost anyone to terrorism, otherwise you wouldn't be able to support this, no matter how "noble" ideals are, violence is never the way.
i know you're basque so i'm guessing you have experienced in a more familiar basis what terrorism can do.

yet, i don't see this guy as a terrorist. he didnt mean to harm others, just property in the middle of the night, when no-one is watching and therefore no-one is there to panic or feel, well, terror.

in any case, violence has been at the root of virtually every major change in the history of mankind. sometimes it is necessary to shake things up a bit in order to advance.