MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2012, 02:11 PM   #940
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - The Green Color?

The redesigning of the site is going to take more time than I thought. Oh well, there's no hurry. But here are some good news for those who play WTA TT:

The site has a special section for WTA now!

I'm just waiting for someone to give me a list of WTA tournament types and then you can go ahead and start adding tournaments. Someone should make a thread on TF (I'm not registered there) and discuss everything there.

Just note: if you encounter some weird errors of tournaments/matches not being added correctly or getting mixed up, please let me know immediately. I set different color themes for both sites so you shouldn't get confused about which part of the site you are in.