MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Olympic Games 2012 London Thread (All other sports besides tennis)

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2012, 12:43 PM   #3636
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Olympic Games 2012 London Thread (All other sports besides tennis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeChuck View Post
BTW great pic of the Dutch ladies hockey team. I saw their opening game of the tournament against Belgium and became an instant and shameless bandwagoner . In addition to being the best team in the world and very hot, they were down to earth and humble as well and greatly appreciated all the support they were getting.

I finally have tickets to get into the Olympic stadium and see the athletics today, including the men’s 4x100m relay and Mo Farah in action in the men’s 5000m, so I cannot wait.

Will be interesting to see how the football final pans out. Brazil are desperate to finally win this gold medal for the first time in their illustrious history, but México have had a very good record against them at all levels during the past 10-15 years. ¡Qué Viva México!
As I said so many times damn talented team and attractive as well they had a lot of support, not just from the countrymen either.

Javelin should be fun, just hope the winds aren't too shitty. Didier Drogba running in the women's 800m final she has been foxing got a feeling that South Africa wins that race, at least get to hear the anthem again which is good.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote