MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Olympic Games 2012 London Thread (All other sports besides tennis)

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #3634
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Olympic Games 2012 London Thread (All other sports besides tennis)

BTW great pic of the Dutch ladies hockey team. I saw their opening game of the tournament against Belgium and became an instant and shameless bandwagoner . In addition to being the best team in the world and very hot, they were down to earth and humble as well and greatly appreciated all the support they were getting.

I finally have tickets to get into the Olympic stadium and see the athletics today, including the men’s 4x100m relay and Mo Farah in action in the men’s 5000m, so I cannot wait.

Will be interesting to see how the football final pans out. Brazil are desperate to finally win this gold medal for the first time in their illustrious history, but México have had a very good record against them at all levels during the past 10-15 years. ¡Qué Viva México!
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote