MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Olympic Games 2012 London Thread (All other sports besides tennis)

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2012, 12:31 PM   #3633
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Olympic Games 2012 London Thread (All other sports besides tennis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Carlton is still bitter, funny thing is from the ones that failed tests only Ben Johnson, Desai Williams and Dennis Mitchell took any responsibility. Ray Stewart, Christie and Lewis had various levels of delusions of their antics.

How come Carl isn't going on about the women's 4x100m record being broken? Apart from the steeplechase, pole vault and hammer most of the women's world records really are a bad joke and some good chemistry.
LOL yes about his 1988 antics Lewis on one hand was saying 'so I failed 3 drugs tests that year, big deal' and then was coming out and saying that anyone who failed a drugs test should face criminal proceedings. A bitter, delusional, hypocritcal clown, and he was far more arrogant in his pomp than Bolt as well.

And yes it's ridiculous that most of the existing world records in women's athletics were set in the 80s or early 90s by drug cheats such as Flo Jo and the East German, Chinese and Soviet dopers. In swimming it was ridiculous when world records were being broken in practically every race 3-4 years ago. But in women's athletics it's a joke that most of the world records were drug fuelled and haven't been touched for 20 odd years ever since.

I was very happy to see the US women smashing that 27 year old world record in the relay yesterday, it was just what the sport needed.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote