MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 USTA Boy's National Tennis Championships

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #74
country flag Beta2k

Beta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 USTA Boy's National Tennis Championships

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTWahoo14 View Post
1) Live streaming is here if it doesn't rain http://146.113.47.100/view/index.shtml Not perfect, but it's better than nothing.
thx. when are the games starting? and what's the local time? or just give me a link to the homepage and i will finde the info! thx again

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTWahoo14 View Post
2) I'm not sure about this. Last year the winner was Jack Sock and he reached the second round against Roddick, but this decade they all usually lose first round. There were probably some deep runs by winners a couple decades ago when teens could do well in the ATP. I just checked the archive and Michael Chang was a Kalamazoo winner.
thx for digging in the archives
Beta2k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote