MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Official PAW Rules + Supplement

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2012, 10:12 AM   #149
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official PAW Rules + Supplement

When it was introduced to MTF, probably but not when it was originally introduced to WTAWorld now known as tennisforum

this is the introduction in 2002

Quote:
PICK-A-WINNER (PAW) - INTRODUCTION

Welcome to Pick-A-Winner (PAW), the Predictions game!

The rules are simple: Just pick the winners of any 13 Main Draw matches. You choose the matches and you pick the winners. You get more points for picking low-ranked winners than for picking high-ranked winners.

then in 2003 people who have picked the game on tennisforum from Simon have decided to change the original rules

and in the end of 2003 the new rules (as we know them now) have been introduced and were in use from 2004.

I never found info why have they decided to come up with that stipulation. On the previous page I have written a post about that.