MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Murray withdraws from Toronto.

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #90
country flag decrepitude

decrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murray withdraws from Toronto.

He went there because a) it is mandatory (unlike Roger he is not permitted to skip), b)he likes the conditions and c) he was meeting up with Lendl there. Lendl won't be with him in Cinci. Although I put it 3rd actually I think this was possibly the most important to him. Also, although I thought this knee injury was his usual one of the congenital knee problem, it isn't - it's the other knee, a new symptom, and didn't happen until during the first match. Maybe he intended to play his way into the tournament gently to get over the surface change but it didn't happen.

Following ANDY MURRAY and all British tennis on
http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/stats.html
(click on GB Tennis Forum)
decrepitude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote