MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Olek Dolgopolov Jr.

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #437
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Olek Dolgopolov Jr.

Announcement

MONACO, DOLGOPOLOV CONFIRM KUALA LUMPUR PARTICIPATION

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

by Press Release | 23.07.2012

The Malaysian Open, Kuala Lumpur 2012 is thrilled to announce tennis’ newest Top 10 player, and one of the craftiest and most exciting players on the ATP World Tour, have confirmed Monday their participation in the US$947,750 ATP World Tour 250 tournament, to be held 22-30 September at Putra Stadium, Bukit Jalil.

Top-10 debutant Juan Monaco of Argentina, one of the standout players of the 2012 ATP World Tour season, will be making his first visit to Kuala Lumpur, while the “welcome back” mat will be laid out for Ukraine’s World No.17 Alexandr Dolgopolov.

Monaco and Dolgopolov join the previously confirmed David Ferrer of Spain, the World No. 5, who won his fifth title of the year last week in Bastad, Sweden, and Asian No. 1, Kei Nishikori, ranked No. 18.

Dolgopolov is also coming off a solid result in recent weeks on the ATP World Tour, having made the semi-finals in Umag, Croatia. Dolgopolov is one of the most exciting players in men’s tennis. The 23-year old Ukrainian was ranked No. 13 following the Australian Open earlier this year.

“I have fond memories of my last visit to Kuala Lumpur,” Dolgopolov said. “My coach Jack and I felt very comfortable and welcome in Malaysia and we are excited to return and play the highest quality tennis. I hope it will deliver another KL Champion from my part of Europe, and I would love it to be me.”

voilà