MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2012, 12:00 PM   #1438
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Worst Olympics ever - onto USO :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
That's what I told my sister yesterday and she thought it was an inappropriate observation She also said the cut is more on the underside of the chin so it's not visible that well. I kind of hope it doesn't leave an obvious mark on his face because that would rob them of a lot of fun they could have at school messing with people
I'm glad the scar won't be obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Yay for Canada! Was rooting for them over the French.
And on your gold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Loved what? The fast forwarding?

Soccer is made for fast forwarding. I fast forward and If I see someone fall down, I pause. If I see someone running around with their arms in the air or hugging, I pause. Makes the whole thing bearable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Rafa won't play Cinci either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Murray gave Raonic a walkover.
Poor Toronto tournament.
Yeah. I feel sorry for the Toronto people. I briefly considered going but I'm kind of glad I didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I hope everything is fine with Hilde after the operation... She hasn't posted in a couple of days here
Yes.