MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The FedPotro Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2012, 10:00 AM   #13
country flag coluta

coluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The FedPotro Thread

Q. After that extraordinary semifinal you played against Del Potro, do you think this could have some effect in your relationship to him, make you closer to him because of this experience?

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, those are matches that sort of remind you of some great battles, becomes personal almost to a degree in a nice way. So we could look back at this and have something in common.
I didn't know who won until I lost my match today. So I was looking. I saw the Serbian flag in the room I was waiting. No Argentinian flag, so who won? I thought Novak won. I came out and I saw Juan Martin. I said, Wow. Great effort. I'm so happy for you after the brutal loss.
I don't think many were favoring Juan Martin to win that match. That was a great, great effort. I was extremely happy for him, disappointed for Novak, but I didn't see Novak, but I was just really happy for Juan Martin.
coluta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote