MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Murray withdraws from Toronto.

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #51
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murrays withdraws from Toronto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
No, they show up because this is a mandatory tournament.

Nadal skipped it citing injury. Federer skipped it because he's allowed to by the rules given his age and number of matchs on tour.

They'd get a 0 pointer if they withdrew with no valid reason.
If you were reading along, I mentioned it was mandatory earlier in the thread. Duh. But Murray didn't have a knee injury before the tournament either, so he'd also get 0 pointer for withdrawing. I don't get why you responded with this to me. I wasn't the one arguing he was stupid for not skipping the tournament, Chaz was.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote