MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2012, 11:48 AM   #928
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The shepherd is back to herd his sheep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
hello my yellow mistress.
I'm a mistress?
Quote:
i would fill all your holes too with my sausage.
I'd need to see a pic first before I comment on this properly.
Quote:
i didn't expect to be that hot and indian chick asked me if i liked samosa and nodded yes even though my mouth was on fire. i thought it was have been just warm not hot.
Was the Indian chick hot?

Quote:
that racist against mimi.
She's from Hong Kong. It's different.

Quote:
well you didn't make a thread like what you did for gimp jai.
I didn't make a thread for him either. I merely contributed to the thread started by someone else.

Quote:
yeah i expect him and phillip seymour hoffman to get oscar nominated for best actor.
It's time for Joaq to win. He lost to PSH the year he was nominated for Walk the Line if I remember correctly. PSH deserved it though.

Quote:
your white man fetish. i saw many chinese restaurants in ashfield even though many koreans live there (racism). anyways i didn't want to eat there because it remind me of you!
You should've eaten there because it reminded you of me.

Quote:
anyways the other day, this vietnamese girl said that i really white and asked me what nationality i was.

when i told her i was chilean, she said i know chilli .
That's cute. Was she cute?

Quote:
speaking of chilean, look at massu being fierce.

he won both gold in singles and doubles in athens, in your face trips. federer lost to mugrey
That's...really not hot.

Olympics the MM event? 17 slams.