MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #1403
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Worst Olympics ever - onto USO :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
That's what I told my sister yesterday and she thought it was an inappropriate observation She also said the cut is more on the underside of the chin so it's not visible that well. I kind of hope it doesn't leave an obvious mark on his face because that would rob them of a lot of fun they could have at school messing with people
Your nephews are absolutely adorable! Hope the scar will heal well, btw I had a really HUGE cut with glass on my knee and a HUGE scar and with time it becomes less and less visible.