MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who will complete the "Hexagon" first

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2012, 07:24 AM   #57
country flag Houstonko

Houstonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who will complete the "Hexagon" first

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz View Post
For Federer and Djokovic it will be hard because RIO is 4 years away and I don't expect both to be as fit as they are these days and it is only one chance. Djokovic should win the FO at least once in the next four years if he can keep his level up.

Nadal has the best chance, if he can get the USO2010 serve for a WTF I even give him a pretty good chance. But I don't know what he did to get that and if he can afford to get it again. Without that serve he is more likely than not to lose on fast indoor hard against Federer, Djokovic, Murray and maybe even Del Potro and Tsonga. But won't the WTF location change? If so it might get slower/bouncier?
Nadal already got US2010 serve in WTF2010, thats his best.
Houstonko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote