MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2012, 11:57 PM   #1399
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Worst Olympics ever - onto USO :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I was talking about the soccer.
I'm glad that that ref is not going to be doing either of the medal games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
with the Chinese, blame the Beijing OG.

As the host country has a team qualified in every discipline they started to conscientiously learn any sport they werent so proficient in. i suspect the results in some sports just show up 4 years later.
That makes a lot of sense. I wonder if they'll turn to the winter Olympics soon.

Quote:
As about the focus on the gold medals, i can speculate that's a communist habit. It was the same in Romania before 1989. Even I can say about myself that it took me a lot of time to start to appreciate the other medals too
Hm. Also interesting.

Quote:
I am watching men in skimpy suits.

Even the U.S. commenters agree Canada wuz robbed.
Then they really were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
In other news, my younger nephew got injured yesterday during a BMX training, he fell down and injured his chin They took him to the hospital and it was all fixed up, nothing too serious, but the scar will apparently be 5cm long Nobody quite understands what could have slashed his chin this way, there wasn't anything like that on the bike or on the ground
Hope he's okay. (I suppose that will make it easier for some people to tell them apart. )

Quote:
For your sporting enjoyment.

Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Nadal looks like a banana
Quote:
Yes. Yummy.

Quote:
it was a retaliation move because Spaniards were flopping and acting allover the place when getting touched
This was basketball and not soccer?

Quote:
btw Bibbz, Mel, smoke... all them

it has sneaked up on us but a golf major starts tomorrow

so teams in (i will remember mine, this time)
Done. I hope you actually remembered!

Quote:
I don't know why you, lot, keep playing that golf fantasy game, Minn will kick your asses anyway....

It's like the rest of the ATP playing RG
You got it, Andreea!

Quote:
Minn only wins when i forget to send
Quote:
You must be really senile, then....