MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2012, 09:41 PM   #60
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump

Small John, I just don't understand your obsession with Djokovic. You hate him, you have nothing positive to say, yet you just can't help it ... you have to post your garbage in every thread where Nole is involved. It is really annoying and your 24/7 'Nole trolling' is out of this world. I just have to tell you this directly .... worship Fed as much as you want to. I don't have a problem with it, but please tone it down with Nole, because you have nothing intelligent to say, you just troll.

at least, we used to have some intelligent trolls before. You are NOT one of them. They all got banned. I hope you are the next one.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!