MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2012, 05:16 PM   #49
country flag Leo

Leo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
But I do not see Novak having a slump... Yes, his results are not like last year, but honestly, who can repeat two such years in a row?? And many of the matches he lost were tight. + I doubt Mrs. Gencic, with all due respect to her years, is in contact with him every day.. She is just saying this for him not to get attacked by the Serbian media for not winning a medal.
Yes he and she had not seen each other for many years, were reunited during the filming of the documentaries during the off-season.

It's just one opinion. Form-wise, he's not bad right now, but his game is built around footwork and movement, and he is most assured with that on hard (not grass). His worst matches this year came during the clay season.