MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #48
country flag Leo

Leo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
The theories of Nole a transitional champion/2011 an anomaly appear to be validated.

I remember last year when Noletards were bragging Who do you see taking down Nole in the years to come... Well, Nadal, Murray and Fed did it.
Of course, but he's also beaten them several times over the last year and a half. He's just now registering losses to them at the biggest events finally after going *barely* unscathed at 4/5 Slams. The four of them are now closer in level and recent achievements than they've ever been.

Novak's not in a slump. I think he'll be happy to get his footing back on the hardcourts.