MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis players in a last man standing, battle to the death arena (hunger games style)

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #16
country flag coluta

coluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis players in a last man standing, battle to the death arena (hunger games st

So I hope now it is obvious to everybody why at this point we are left with the Spanish Armada only. Now that they are the only survivors they know that they NEED to get rid of the strongest one. Nobody can survive left alone with him. I could show you pictures of the dirty job but it is too ugly. I can't.
Moving on now. Without this legendary warrior they can go back to being their usual selves so the more than obvious next step is trying to out-dance each other.
This battle is documented, of course.
Please carefully observe the tactics employed by each of our heroes that made it this far. Why? First, it is a thing of beauty. Second, you will easily figure out who are the last two men standing.

Now we are close to the epic ending that we all already know:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post

After these two outlast the rest, rather than fight to the death they'd threaten to commit suicide together. The rules will be reversed and a single winner declared - manlove

Last edited by coluta : 08-08-2012 at 04:13 PM.
coluta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote