MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2012, 09:30 AM   #1354
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Worst Olympics ever - onto USO :rocker2:

Sally got her gold and slightly even more awesome for me Anna Meares got gold too. Broke her neck about 7 months before the 2008 Olympics and came back and still won silver, extra special to defeat her big rival to win gold this time. LOVE her

The swimming.. well yeah we are always expected to go well there but we had a golden era. A lot of those swimmers have retired now or ending their career and Steph Rice was never really right for these Games. James Magnussen was the big one that was supposed to be our swimming hero. His swim in the relay was disappointing. We missed a medal when anticipating probable gold. He came back and swam well for the individual 100m and missed by a fingernail. I'm not gonna think of that as a failure
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!