MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2012, 07:58 AM   #1349
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Worst Olympics ever - onto USO :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I am dead Andreea! Honest! At least we have a bronze. He wanted to kill us again. This Iranian dude Hadadi is good though, we knew that!
You have a bronze medal? Congrats Why the red smilies?

In other news, my younger nephew got injured yesterday during a BMX training, he fell down and injured his chin They took him to the hospital and it was all fixed up, nothing too serious, but the scar will apparently be 5cm long Nobody quite understands what could have slashed his chin this way, there wasn't anything like that on the bike or on the ground