MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Longest winning and losing streaks of active players. Must be tour level and 10+

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2012, 02:24 PM   #120
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Longest winning and losing streaks of active players. Must be tour level and 10+

Quote:
Originally Posted by coluta View Post
When Donald Young lost to Jeremay Chardy in the first round of this week’s Toronto Masters, it was the American’s 16th consecutive defeat. For losing 16 consecutive matches, Young has earned 133,071 US dollars (84,874 pounds). One of those defeats was unpaid – at the London Olympics.

http://www.thetennisspace.com/on-cou...losing-streak/
If only I got a WC into 16 pro tournaments, I'd get 133,071 dollars.... That lucky DY....

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote