MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #1291
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Worst Olympics ever - onto USO :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Hema! Yes, where's Metis, and Nalby is playing Toronto. *note - no smilies*

I don't think so (well I'm not that racist ), just that I don't think they've ever won in sailing before. And that was just one example. Australia lost the swimming completely, they used to win loads of medals but now it's USA, China/Japan dominating in swimming (instead of Australia). Probably in many other disciplines also the success switching from Australia to the Asian/Pacific neighbours.
Maria

They have the population, they have the systems in place and the intent to succeed so it is not that unimaginable, no?

But yeah, this Olympics has been strangely unsuccessful for some traditionally strong countries. Don't think it is a long term trend though.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!