MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2012, 12:52 PM   #2308
country flag AZ-12

AZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

While I was optimistic regarding Robin's recovery for a long time, I have begun to think that he may never return to the atptour again. But then I actually got a small glimpse of hope when I read an old twitter comment from 26/7. Robin wrote (as it seems to an old friend that he hadn't had contact with for quite some time): "No olympics for me, have been sick for a long time in mono. But I'm starting to recover and hope to be back soon" (translated from swedish, and leaving out some less relevant part of the conversation). Let's hope he really means what he writes, and not just says something positive in the end to keep his old friend happy.
AZ-12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote