MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2012, 09:27 AM   #1265
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Worst Olympics ever - onto USO :rocker2:

Jonathan Borlée was 5th with a slightly injured hamstring and both Borlée brothers had a bad lane so the result was fine. Bit disappointing for them, I think, but it'll motivate them.
I adore these twins. They have such a great, great mentality.

TV people actually asked the two guys to give the commentators something so that it's easier to make out which is which. Jo's hair is now slightly longer than Kevin's. The problem is that you need to remember whose hair is longer.

--
On the BBC, they said that those Chinese athletes probably are told that they can't return home at all unless they win gold.

--
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV
We have rain & cold all this week
It's not that hot here either, though. 20°C. But it's dry at the moment and the weather will improve as the weeks progresses so it's all good at the moment.

--
Rafa's slowly training again.

Right, off to my garden now. Perhaps I'll take a walk first. Decisions, decisions.

Have a nice day, everybody.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!