MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Second half of season 2012.

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #68
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Second half of season 2012.

I don't think he will win GS. I think his maximum will be some QF.

Haas is one of the best in the moment, but his loss was pathetic. Just ordinary Marin's choking fest. That have to make you angry and sad. On the other side, when you see stats vs Hewitt you see Marin played bad (over than 20 UE's in 2 sets) and when you see he menaged to waste 13 SP in first set of first round you know he is back in his normal, average form. And
loss vs Haas made all of that to him. That's make me angry. He is so valnurable. Sensitive, labile...

If his potential is average I wouldn't watch him, I wouldn't follow him and have any expectations.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote