MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Citi Open-Washington, D.C. Tommy Back in the U.S. 2012

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2012, 04:12 PM   #22
country flag Lugburz

Lugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citi Open-Washington, D.C. Tommy Back in the U.S. 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Yes at Tommy's age and with all the health problems he has had I think it is becoming increasing difficult for him to play too many tennis Matches in a row
Nahh don't be so pessimistic, we witnessed from RO that Tommy can play some very consistent tennis(except Wimbly where he faced on fire Kohli)

Yes the rain delays didn't help him at all, but it doesn't have to do with his age. He simply lost momentum which he gained after 1st delay.
Again its not his age that cost him this loss, its the fact that he started to choke after getting broken and after losing that 2nd set.

Lets put all the health issues behind, and enjoy his tennis atm. He has said numerous times recently, that his body is in perfect shape, and that he is feeling great on court.
Now if we as fans start mentioning his 'health issues' it would be like wishing for it

Philipp Kohlschreiber - Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Everytime Haas wins a point is the happiest moment in my life.
Lugburz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote