MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2012, 01:48 PM   #1249
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Worst Olympics ever - onto USO :rocker2:

Chris! The Olympics are great for London, I hear only nice things from the Estonians there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
So glad Del Potro got the bronze.
Me too. Now just take the DC for Argentina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Pfffft...what a week I've had.

Woke up last Tuesday morning with an ache in my under belly.
Thought that my colon was in knots so I took a laxative and went to work.

On Tuesday evening, I had a fever which isn't normal with just a blocked colon so I decided to go to my doctor the next morning.

She sent me to the ER.

Seems that I had a ruptured appendix and so I was operated a few hours later.

On Friday, the assistant-doctor turned up at my hospital bed and I nearly fell out of it when I looked at him. Imagine the hot tv doctors you know, add a couple of notches in hotness and you have that doctor. The word "HOT" doesn't even begin to describe him. When he left, I looked at the woman I shared a room with and I noticed that her eyes were popping out of her sockets as well. Her reply: "You lucky, lucky, lucky woman".

Turns out that he's an absolute darling on top of it because normally I had to wait until today to return home (hospital activity is lower during the weekends) but after looking like to him, he stared at me for a bit *swoon* and he said that he was going to see what he could do to speed things up. I was able to go home the next day.

I'm now home resting for at least two weeks which is quite boring but necessary.

-
Olympics: saw quite a bit of it and as I said before, I love the swimming so that timing was good as well. I just loved watching Phelps. He seems to be a very nice guy on top of it.

And praise the heavens above for small mercies that La Fed didn't win singles gold, congratulations to Murray fans.
Goodness Hilde! I'm glad you're back home but no need to rush things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
So glad you're okay, Hilde. Enjoy the time off as much as you can. I recommend sitting in your garden and reading.
Exactly what Melanie said, plus watch some Olympics if the weather is not good outside.

Hi everyone!
Michael