MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2012, 08:35 AM   #1239
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Worst Olympics ever - onto USO :rocker2:

my appendix was a bit more to the back which is why it was not as painful as yours probably (not that I wasn't in pain but it wasn't that bad). The downside of it is that the ruptured thing has more time to do damage in your belly before it's discovered.

I don't really feel that badly and with each day, I'm more and more feeling like myself again. I'm thanking my lucky stars that mother natured gave me a lot of energy when I was born.

Oh well. Two weeks is a minimum to stay at home. The brother of a friend of mine went back to work after two weeks as well so I'm hoping I'll be able to go to work by then.
I'll see if I'm up to riding on my bike, taking the train + subway by then. If not, I'll have to ask for a longer time off.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!