MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2012, 09:09 AM   #1234
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Worst Olympics ever - onto USO :rocker2:

Pfffft...what a week I've had.

Woke up last Tuesday morning with an ache in my under belly.
Thought that my colon was in knots so I took a laxative and went to work.

On Tuesday evening, I had a fever which isn't normal with just a blocked colon so I decided to go to my doctor the next morning.

She sent me to the ER.

Seems that I had a ruptured appendix and so I was operated a few hours later.

On Friday, the assistant-doctor turned up at my hospital bed and I nearly fell out of it when I looked at him. Imagine the hot tv doctors you know, add a couple of notches in hotness and you have that doctor. The word "HOT" doesn't even begin to describe him. When he left, I looked at the woman I shared a room with and I noticed that her eyes were popping out of her sockets as well. Her reply: "You lucky, lucky, lucky woman".

Turns out that he's an absolute darling on top of it because normally I had to wait until today to return home (hospital activity is lower during the weekends) but after looking like to him, he stared at me for a bit *swoon* and he said that he was going to see what he could do to speed things up. I was able to go home the next day.

I'm now home resting for at least two weeks which is quite boring but necessary.

-
Olympics: saw quite a bit of it and as I said before, I love the swimming so that timing was good as well. I just loved watching Phelps. He seems to be a very nice guy on top of it.

And praise the heavens above for small mercies that La Fed didn't win singles gold, congratulations to Murray fans.

Last edited by Castafiore : 08-06-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!