MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - WWW Toronto Masters 2012 ?

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2012, 04:59 AM   #2
country flag mooncreek

mooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW Toronto Masters 2012 ?

It's about predicting who isn't going to withdraw. Tough to imagine any of the top 4 seeds really being into this tournament mentally since they've all figured into the weekend's medal drama.

I'm going with Isner because he's still on a run of confidence but wouldn't be worn out from the Olympics drama. I am quite curious about Raonic with the home crowd.

The Brian Baker Story. Proof that truth is stranger than fiction... until Hollywood buys the rights and proceeds to keep screwing the script up.
mooncreek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote