MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Winshield Wiper Forehand

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 01:46 AM   #11
country flag Super Djoker

Super Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winshield Wiper Forehand

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
You hit with a lot of topspin, you hit flat a lot, so I'm not sure what the point of the thread is then, unless you are suggesting you need help improving your stroke..?
Not really it,s a pretty comfortable stroke , i just want to learn this to have a bigger margin for error on the forhand , when I need it. Like a safety shot, When I have gone for the stroke it does seem to genatrate a lot of spin , same as my kick serve , but like my kick serve they really lack power . I may answer this myself by saying I probably just need to hit it harder.
Super Djoker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote