MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #1014
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - August tournaments available

I just had to come in and post because being new to TT I'm afraid I've driven some managers crazy! I want all of you to know I appreciate all your hard work which you do for free! I have just been playing TT since the very end of June. And I love it And I do very much want it to continue. Not only is the game fun the TT area is the one place on MTF where posters actually are nice to each other! (There may be exceptions to this and I just haven't run across them yet!) But posters wish each other Good Luck and I even had a poster send me a PM about TT because he knew that I was a newbie! I know it must be very hard to get game managers for TT. It is very complicated and very time consuming! It is hard for me to even make picks so I can only imagine how hard it must be to actually manage a TT My thanks to all of you And I do hope TT can be kept going!

Last edited by Mae : 09-22-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote