MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Toronto be a washout? Federer, Nadal, Ferrer, Verdasco, Monfils out

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2012, 12:58 AM   #161
country flag Han Solo

Han Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confirmed. Nadal withdraws from Toronto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Rest well, champ.
Hope to see the big 4 back in Cincy. But i'm not confident about that.
Hmmm. I fully expect Nadal to be back for US Open at the latest. I also expect him to do very well there.

Why? He's had injury problems before, taken time off, and come back even better than before. Whether that's due to an excellent training and recovery programme, or due to other reasons, I really don't know. He made the finals of three of the last four hard court majors. I'm predicting semis at least this year, and more depending on the draw he gets. He wants to be in Federer's half, not Djokovic's...
Han Solo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote