MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Toronto be a washout? Federer, Nadal, Ferrer, Verdasco, Monfils out

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #126
country flag bobbynorwich

bobbynorwich has a reputation beyond reputebobbynorwich has a reputation beyond reputebobbynorwich has a reputation beyond reputebobbynorwich has a reputation beyond reputebobbynorwich has a reputation beyond reputebobbynorwich has a reputation beyond reputebobbynorwich has a reputation beyond reputebobbynorwich has a reputation beyond reputebobbynorwich has a reputation beyond reputebobbynorwich has a reputation beyond reputebobbynorwich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will Toronto be a washout?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iriraz View Post
Regarding Djokovic,i read on a site that if he gets a medal he has to fly over to Serbia to present the medal to the fans.So lots of promo work he has to do before Toronto.So it`s really questionable if he makes it there.
Also i`m sure the other medalists will have promo work to do on Monday so unlikely they could reach Toronto till tuesday evening.
He has to? If Federer wins does he have to fly to Switzerland to present the medal to the fans too? If Murray wins will he have to present his medal to Great Britain from Buckingham Palace balcony?

Oh wait, guess not, that would be too grandiose for Fed or Muzza, not their style. Fits for Dfaker though.

In the race for No. 1, if Djoker skips Canada, that's a big point loss as he won it last year, while Fed only got to the third round.

bobbynorwich is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote