MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Funny Fotos #6

Thread: Funny Fotos #6
View Single Post

Old 08-02-2012, 08:21 PM   #1050
country flag JanKowalski

JanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny Fotos #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
What the heck does this have to do with the U.S.? I'm just saying hypothetically if I had a clothing brand called "Freak3y Clothing" and Wayne Odesnik(who I hate) shows up at the US Open wearing my clothing, that wouldn't be allowed? I'm not saying anyone hates Tommy(he's one of my fav players), but I'm pretty sure you have to be sponsored by a company to go on TV wearing their clothing. Otherwise wouldn't Baghdatis start using an actual brand of racket instead of his blank one?
You're so brainwashed by corporations, that you think a tennis player can't wear whatever the fuck he wants on a tennis court.
JanKowalski is online now View My Blog!