MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2012, 09:55 AM   #997
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - August tournaments available

Just short reaction from my side:
I know that we shouldn't be rigid about the rules. But we should be consequent. If one time it is allowed for people to send to the incorrect manager, that the next time should be the same. But there should be rules, otherwise people who are nice on the forum will get more down than other people. This is actually the reason why we don't have wildcards yet.
About sending to the player who posted the OOP, it is not necessary that this person is online before the deadline. He can also come later and send the picks than. Diffs for LL will be late in this case, but I think it might be an option to change this in the rules.
And last, about players asking for OOP or diffs at the last moment, I think this is already much better than before. I managed a tournament lately and didn't post the diffs at the exact deadline, and nobody really complained. So, at least as manager this game has won me again!
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote