MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2012, 07:29 AM   #996
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - August tournaments available

I always read everything in this thread, but don't post unless I feel I can say something constructive, so here's a suggestion.

Leave the rule that players must send to the correct manager, so if they don't it's entirely AT THEIR OWN RISK. Then to allow flexibility, if the pick recipient is able and willing to forward the pick to the manager BEFORE THE DEADLINE he may do so, but the onus remains with the player to READ.

No obligation on the pick recipient, so hopefully no arguments, and certainly no more waiting for differences in case someone else has the missing picks. For slams which have joint managers, they could agree between themselves how to proceed.