MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2012, 01:30 PM   #978
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Spain's footie avenging Rafa at the Olympics :o LOOOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
the Swiss guy didnt want to be funny. he was frustarted because they lost, angry because people harassed him on tweeter( again ) and I suppose very, very dumb after I saw his pic
I guess I’m failing to understand the whole tweet thing.

I mean send a fulminating email to your best friend or something, but why do you want the whole world to see your thoughts?

At least he wasn’t arrested.

But, the Greek girl was punished more severely. The Swiss guy got to compete, he just couldn’t stick around the Olympic Village.
star is offline View My Blog!