MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #891
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Spain's footie avenging Rafa at the Olympics :o LOOOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

Apparently, a joke made by one of this colleagues who, when they won the European championships and, in view of the hysteria that he unchained among women, said "For all the girls that have succumbed to camille's smile, you should know he is gay"
this declaration surprised all people but Camille defended himself saying "I will prove the contrary to whole world" (i wonder when is Romanian women turn )

"All the gay men fell in love" said a gay site, another one wax lirically about his long legs and muscles, charming blue eyes, devastating smile and tousled hair...Another one praise his perfect body and ask about his social status. So, everybody talks about Camille. The internet user can join now the "i want to take swimming classes with camille" or "Camille, the new pretty boy of French sport". there is no doubt: the guy will make his mark by his sport performance but also by his looks
Thanks so much, Andreea. I think women everywhere await the world tour

Proofs with one or two women are not really convincing.

There is no tie.
star is offline View My Blog!