MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I have discovered the key to success.

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2012, 10:52 AM   #4
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have discovered the key to success.

I've put in the hours in my youth, so for me personally it's not about improving my game in a technical sense anymore. I think this is all about match mentality, when I don't train there's no pressure in the matches since I'm not expecting anything. I used to choke a lot, but now I simply don't care about winning or losing anymore and it seems to work for me. I've won my second tournament too and now have a 11 match winning streak, two more tournaments with tougher competition than the previous ones coming up.

Quote:
Federer, Nadal and Djokovic pander to plutocrats and charge huge appearance fees. The "trickle down effect" means that tournaments like the Heineken Open now have to pay appearance money for racketeers that many of us have never heard of. It's close to extortion.
Quote:
At the end of Federer's first round match at the Australian Open a fawning interviewer asked about his kids and if he had bought coach Stefan Edberg a birthday present - no, by the way, the privilege of knocking up with 'King Roger' was enough of a present apparently.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post...nnis/65231157/

Sombrerero loco exposed
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote