MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Is anybody else completely lost reading heya's posts ?" thread

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2005, 02:37 PM   #10
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Does anybody else is completely lost reading heya's posts ?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by star
Heya = James Joyce.

Obviously Jtipson, you haven't read her screeds about Andy. Those can go on for paragraph after paragraph, and she's hysterically and lovably and uniquely always herself.

p.s. And trust me, anything bad she's said about Roger she's said far worse about Andy. Her Andy vitriol is stunning at times.
I am shocked. Heya, I am always taking students for my remedial English classes. Maybe I can give you a diagnostic essay to write and determine what you need help with.