MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2012, 10:20 PM   #65
country flag RForever
Banned!

RForever has a reputation beyond reputeRForever has a reputation beyond reputeRForever has a reputation beyond reputeRForever has a reputation beyond reputeRForever has a reputation beyond reputeRForever has a reputation beyond reputeRForever has a reputation beyond reputeRForever has a reputation beyond reputeRForever has a reputation beyond reputeRForever has a reputation beyond reputeRForever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer 2012 > Djokovic 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedvsNole View Post
Roger is mentally not losing anymore these close ass matches even when he should have closed earlyhe is closing it out in the finals sets. He's been doing all these down 2 sets to love and coming back victories as well. He also seems to lose the first set and not really get flustered as much. The tsonga world tour finals win and that win over davydenko really helped him out to get over that "hump".

I feel with nadal not playing olympics and rogers cup its eseentially fed and nole in opposite halves. Now I think no way in hell roger and nadal will be in the same half. It will be nole-rafa and they will be the late match and roger and maybe murray if he makes it will be the early match.

With the rumors of super saturday a go this year and the courts being quicker this year. Fed should have his chances. Besdies who doesn't want nole-fed final. There last 2 matches were 5 set thrillers.

I feel fed's confidence is going to spill over if he were to play nole again. Can't wait.
From marketing point of view the most interesting matches are Fed-Rafa and Fed-Nole (my fav) so I wouldnt be surprised to see Rafa in Feds half...but of course draws are not fixed so it could be both way
RForever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote