MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #64
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer 2012 > Djokovic 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
Honestly, with all respect to you, you really strike me as one of the biggest glory hunters on this board. I have seen hundreds of Fed's matches, he always fights. Fed is a born fighter (same with Nole and Nadal). There is a good reason he won 17 slams. Fed played his heart out back in 2011 at RG and managed to def. Djokovic. Yet, a year later at RG, he didn't want to lose to Nadal again so he lost to Nole??? Are you freaking kidding me? Are you out of your mind? completely illogical.

I'm really sorry to tell you this, but please try to be more objective and less blind. There are many good/objective Fed fans on this board who I really respect. I'm afraid you are not one of them. All you post is Fed, Fed and Fed ... you will also twist facts just to feed your Fed obsession. You are pretty harmless, but so annoying at the same time (I don't really take you seriously), sorry ...
You don't understand me. I'm not into glory hunting or I would have ditched him long ago when all the fake fans did and then come back when everything is going well again. I have never done that.

As far as my comment goes I didn't mean he consciously tanked that match. It was more a sub-conscious thing. Think about it. You have lost 4 times to one guy in a slam final. You have tried everything and you just couldn't beat him. You're not gonna be overly disappointed if you don't face the guy in the final again.
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
10 consecutive slam F, 23 consecutive slam SF, 36 consecutive slam QF
3/4 slam titles on 3 occasions, 4/4 slam finals on 3 occasions
4 consecutive Laureus sportsman of the year awards
Quickly dumbtards, hand out bad reps so you can bad rep me again. It's been almost 24 hours!
Honestly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote