MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #60
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer 2012 > Djokovic 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
Fed was never into the FO. He didn't wana lose to Nadull in another FO final, so he let Djoke do the honors. At Wimby he brough his A game and so did Djoke, and the result followed.
Honestly, with all respect to you, you really strike me as one of the biggest glory hunters on this board. I have seen hundreds of Fed's matches, he always fights. Fed is a born fighter (same with Nole and Nadal). There is a good reason he won 17 slams. Fed played his heart out back in 2011 at RG and managed to def. Djokovic. Yet, a year later at RG, he didn't want to lose to Nadal again so he lost to Nole??? Are you freaking kidding me? Are you out of your mind? completely illogical.

I'm really sorry to tell you this, but please try to be more objective and less blind. There are many good/objective Fed fans on this board who I really respect. I'm afraid you are not one of them. All you post is Fed, Fed and Fed ... you will also twist facts just to feed your Fed obsession. You are pretty harmless, but so annoying at the same time (I don't really take you seriously), sorry ...

Last edited by Alex999 : 07-29-2012 at 09:32 PM.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote